- About Us
- The Acts
- The Commissioner and Team
- Our Vision and Mandate
- IPC Strategic Priorities 2021-2025 – Final Report
- Annual Report
- Privacy and Transparency in a Modern Government
- Children and Youth in a Digital World
- Policy Consultations
- Next-Generation Law Enforcement
- Trust in Digital Health
- Join Our Team!
- IPC Expenses
- Contact Us
IPC Strategic Priority Setting Consultation
The IPC is seeking feedback and advice from stakeholders and the public on which strategic priorities we should focus on in order to respond to issues that Ontarians care most about and have greatest positive impact.
The IPC Strategic Priority Setting Consultation Paper sets out six potential strategic priorities and cross-cutting approaches that will guide our work for the next five years.
In this section of the website, you can review the six potential strategic priorities and find out how you can provide your input.
- Download the Strategic Priority Setting Consultation Paper
- IPC Strategic Priorities overview
- IPC Ad Hoc Strategic Advisory Committee 2020-21
- IPC Strategic Priorities – Final Report
This post is also available in: French