Type: cyfsa faq

If a service provider doesn’t let you see your personal information in your file or won’t make corrections to it, they must tell you why in writing. They must also let you know if what you’re asking for will take longer than 30 days.

If you don’t agree with their reasons for not giving you the information or making the changes you’ve asked for, contact the service provider. They can work with you to find a solution. If you are still having problems, you can contact our office to make a complaint about the service provider.

This post is also available in: French